Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know about The Chicken Joint.
We sincerely appreciate the support you have shown us throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
We have taken great strides to make sure that all of our loyal customers and team members are safe and healthy and have enhanced our health and safety protocols by following guidelines provided by the CDC and Ohio Department of Health.
You may have noticed an addition of a 2,400 square foot tent as well as tables spaced no less than 6 feet apart. Our tent addition also has 3 large white box structures outside of it in our parking lot, which are used to continuously heat and circulate fresh air into the space.
In addition, we have purchased ActivePure® Air and Surface Pro+ Purification Units, placed at each bar and continually run (24 hours a day) disinfecting air within a 3,000 square foot area. These units work 24/7/365 to proactively remove Pathogens, including but not limited to COVID-19, along with other contaminants, i.e. germs, bacteria, mold, mildew, allergens, dust mites, VOCs and odors in the AIR AND on SURFACES – in every nook and cranny. If you would like additional information, please visit www.MedBizConsult.com.
Also, Permasafe was applied before our “reopening” to protect our patrons and team. Information regarding Permasafe is listed below and is also posted at the entrance and multiple locations throughout our building.
If you would like additional information regarding Permasafe, please visit www.permasafe.com.
Below, you can find more information on how we are working to create the safest experience for our customers and team.
- We require masks to be worn when entering and exiting the restaurant and any time you are away from your table (restroom, common areas, etc.). Masks are not required while seated at your table.
- Our layout has been modified and tables have been arranged to accommodate the six-foot minimum distance.
- In compliance with government regulations, there are party size restrictions per table. A maximum of 10 guest limit per table.
- Employees will wear facial masks.
- Hand sanitizer as well as masks are available to customers.
- Tables, chairs, menus and pagers will be cleaned and sanitized between each customer.
- Plexiglas barriers have been placed between tables as well as adjustable barriers available to bar patrons.
- Popcorn and peanuts are no longer self-serve and are now pre-portioned for your convenience.
Our full menu is available for carry-out. Please call the restaurant during operating hours to place an order. Carry-out orders can be picked up at the inside host stand. There are designated parking spots for carry-out customers in the front of the building.
- Carryout orders can be place by calling (513) 489-7044.
- Wine, beer and cocktails are available for carryout or contactless curbside pick-up.
- If utilizing contactless curbside, we ask that you pay for your carryout at the time of placing your order.
- Please call (513) 489-7044 upon arrival and let us know where you are parked, your vehicle make, model and color. A team member will deliver your order to your vehicle upon arrival.
We are pleased to offer reservations for parties of 8 or more. Please note that during busy periods we will seat your party when everyone has arrived. We are happy to take your seating requests but we can not guarantee a specific seating area. Be sure to let us know if you require seating for children or wheelchairs. Please call us during operating hours
to check availability.
We have a new electronic waitlist which helps us seat you quicker than the old pen and paper. This allows us to text your cell phone when your table is ready. We will not use the information you provide us for anything other than getting you that table. We have a host stand inside and outside, both lists are the same and you only need to put your name on one. We do not offer call ahead seating at this time.
The majority of the seating in the restaurant is high-top tables. We have a limited number of low tables. If you require a specific table type to accomodate your party please call the restaurant ahead of time and we will work to accomodate you.
Seating For Small Children
We can provide your party with carseat slings, as well as low high chairs and tall high chairs.
We have 47 flat screen TVs throughout the restaurant. Please inform your server if you have a specific sporting event you would like to watch. We will do our best to accomodate you.
Large Parties and Events
We would love to accomadate your special event. We can cater to your location, or set up a private area in the restaurant. Contact us by calling (513) 489-7044 to discuss menu options and availability.
We have a lunch menu available from 11am-2pm, which includes items from our dinner menu in a smaller portion size. Lunch menu items include your choice of soft drink, coffee or tea. Our full dinner menu is also available during lunch hours. Click here to view our lunch menu.
We offer the Ohio Lottery and Ohio Lottery Keno. To purchase tickets you may use our two automated machines, one inside and one outside. Winning tickets can be cashed at the inside bar.
As you can see we love taking pictures and displaying them around the restaurant. If you aren't already on our wall, keep checking as we are always putting up new photos. We also post photos on this website, as well as on our facebook page. Should you at anytime see a picture of yourself that you do not wish to be posted, online or in the restaurant, please speak to a manager or email email@example.com, and we will have it promptly removed.
Gluten Free and Specialty Menus
We will work to accomodate your special dietary needs or requests. If you have a concern or question please ask your server or a manager.
Still Have A Question?
Visit our contact page and send us your question, and we will respond as soon as possible.
The Silver Spring House
8322 E Kemper Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45249
Mon-Sat 11am-11pm, Sun 11am-9pm